Date: 19th December 2019
Time: 11:00 am to 05:00 pm
Venue: MC Ghia Hall, G.P.O, Bhogilal Hargovindas, 4th Floor, 18/20, K Dubash Marg, Behind Prince of Wales Museum, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
India ITME Society is proud to announce its 40 years of service to the Industry and is determined to continue reaching for greater heights with its Women Entrepreneur initiative.
On the auspicious occasion of its 40th anniversary, India ITME Society has organized B2B meetings with Women Entrepreneurs from Africa on 19th December 2019 at MC Ghia Hall, Mumbai. The goal of this initiative is to promote women entrepreneurship in the industry along with creating new platforms for Textile Industry to explore new prospective buyers for their businesses.
The B2B Meetings with African Delegates offers the attendees –
· Chance to participate with NO REGISTRATION FEES
· Chance to interact with African buyers in person
· Chance to explore business opportunities in the untapped market of Africa
· Chance to source 360° Business Solutions under one roof
· Chance to conduct meetings with Business, Legal, Financial advisors and Government officials
· Chance to Support India ITME Society’s Bold initiative to promote Women Entrepreneurship
African Delegates include respected female entrepreneurs and representatives from Ethiopia, Kenya & Rwanda namely:
· Ms. Egigayehu Haile Girogis (President – Fashion Designers Association)
· Ms. Etsegenet Dessalegn (Owner – ETSUB)
· Ms. Margaret Maingi (Managing Director – Bemuta Agencies Limited)
· Ms. Etsegent Dessalegn (Member – Ethiopia’s Fashion Designers Association)
· Ms. Diane Mukasahaha (President – Apparel Manufacturing Group)
· Ms. Rosalie Gicanda (Board member – Apparel Manufacturing Group)
India ITME Society cordially invites students and institutes in the textile industry to be a part of this fruitful initiative and celebrate its 40 years of unparalleled success in the Textile industry.
“40 years of spearheading innovation with commitment to quality”